Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Crazy Life

I didn't even think about my blog yesterday! I didn't think about it until I was in the middle of my power walk this morning. It just hit me out of the blue that I didn't post yesterday! gah! It's probably because I spent most of the evening working on editing my pictures from the Week in the Life project.  I chose 132 pictures for the week, but I think I need to pare it down a bit more. Some days I didn't have enough to choose from and other days I had way too many. I also finally figured out how to make a collage in PSE! I'm actually kind of proud of myself for figuring it out. I'd read tutorials and just didn't get it. I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Here is Monday's collage. I didn't flatten the images yet, because I may still make a few changes. I like to keep my options open :)

Once I get all the pictures cropped and edited, I'll upload them to Shutterfly. They are my favorite online processor. They have very good print quality and pretty quick shipping. Hopefully, I'll be finished with the editing sometime today. I really want to get this project finished so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor!

I also have Project 365 underway, so I have lots of pictures to go through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment