Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Buy me some peanuts!



Family day this week was an evening treat. We scored front row, home plate tickets to the South Bend Silverhawks game last night!



What a great view of the game. The only, and I do mean only, drawback to the seats was the view along the 3rd base line was blocked by the visitors dugout. But you could stand up and watch the play in left field if you really needed to see what was going on back there! The best part was the foot rest :) We had a lot of fun and snacked on $1 hot dogs and sodas.



Little Man was totally into the game until the hecklers started getting obnoxious. I tried to calm him down but he was completely distracted from the game the last 2 innings. He and The Girl were so unused to the rudeness toward the visiting team that I think it may have ruined the experience for them. I hope not. I'd really like to get season tickets next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment