Wednesday, February 20, 2008

thing-a-day #20

A birthday card.

I don't know that I really like this card. I thought the pattern was really cute. But, for some reason, mine just didn't turn out the way I thought it would. I added ribbons to give some "bling" but I still think it's missing something. Maybe the colors are just too bland? I probably should've used some print somewhere on the outside as well as the inside. Oh well. I'm not taking it apart today.

I like the matching envelope. I do wish, however, that I had an envelope template so I could make my own envelopes from patterned paper, instead of using regular envelopes and decorating them.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete