Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thing-a-day 2008 Days 1-13

Yes - I signed up. It felt like just the right challenge to get the creative vibes humming again!

The idea is to spend at least 20 minutes but no longer than an hour making some kind of creative item EVERY DAY for the month of February. This is the 2nd year this challenge has been issued to the internet community. It was really hard to get started.

The first few days of February we had family visiting and we were making memories at Disney World. So I didn't actually get to "make" much until a few days into the challenge.

So here is what I have so far:

February 1, 2008 we spent the morning at Animal Kingdom and the rest of the day and evening at Magic Kingdom.

February 2, 2008 we spend the morning at Hollywood Studios and the rest of the day at EPCOT.

February 5, 2008 I made my birthday cake. And ate it too!

February 6, 2008 I made a scrumptious brownie sundae. (and ate it!)

February 7, 2008 I dreaded up 100 short, spikey dreads.

February 8, 2008 I steamed all 100 of those dreads and sealed off the ends. They were for a client, but he called and backed out. Now what?

February 10, 2008 I made a birthday card! I had some trouble getting started but I found a great pattern and it just took right off!

February 11, 2008 I cut out some white felt stars that I'll be using on a scrapbook page about Kylie's freckles. :D

February 12, 2008 Kylie decided to join me in my craft-making and we sat down to do some origami.

February 13, 2008 We sat down to do some cut paper work and found a pattern for these really cute little fish. Kylie's tail (bottom fish) turned out better than mine. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment