Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Ball

Baseball season is fully underway, and with both kids playing this spring, our schedules are overly packed. We've had a game or practice 6 days out of 7 for the last 3 weeks! Sometimes, the kids have games on the same day, which means Dad takes Little Man and I take The Girl. Plus, The Mr. is a Coach this year so he really needs to be at every game even if Little Man isn't playing that day.


It's difficult for me to get photos of Little Man since I often do the scorebook. So I'm going to have to take a game off here and there so I can get some more pictures of him in action.

This is The Girl's first year playing on a team. Because they offer a girls softball league here, they wouldn't let her play baseball. She was not happy. And the coaches are having a hard time retraining her! She doesn't throw like a girl :)

And she loves to slide! Here I caught her stealing home. Which she does quite often. She's also managed to get pretty banged up while doing it. That's my Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment