Sunday, July 29, 2007

apparently I look like "fun"...?

Was I boring looking before? Hmmmm...

I don't think this comment was meant to sound mean. I think it was just a commentary on the new appearance, the new hair.

Going from short, brown hair to a full head of nice long blonde dreads with pink and orange highlights could confuse people a bit.

And yes, dreads are "fun". In fact, of all the times I've tried dreads, this is the only time I've felt like they were really "me". Does that make sense? I don't know. I think it's just because they're not the super poofy ones, they're in a blonde/dirty blonde mix that goes well with my complexion. So maybe that's why they look more natural???

So, I don't think the comment was meant in a bad way. But it did give me pause. What else do people think about me now???

No comments:

Post a Comment