Friday, July 27, 2007

July Photo Challenge

So I challenged myself to take at least one photo every day this month.

It's not working out so well. I did pretty good the first couple weeks, but then I started working on school stuff for the next year and forgot to take some pictures. And then when I did remember I took a few, and then forgot again. It's been 4 days now since I last took a picture.

Bummer. I really wanted a picture for every day. I want to make a layout for the month of all the things we do. Problem is we don't do a whole lot. The first part of the month we had Nancy here so we took her around to different things. Now that she's gone home, we don't do anything. Sad. It's just too hot to get outside, though. And there's really nothing to do inside anywhere that doesn't cost a fortune.

I'm going to try again. I'm going to try to get out and take some photos everyday. And I'm going to try to keep going through the rest of the year. That would be quite the accomplishment! I think I just need a project. A specific something I want to photograph. Like park benches. Or.....objects of a certain color. Something. I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment