Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not quite a year later...

I've been so caught up in all the other things that need done, I haven't been here. Oh, I've popped in now and again to see if it's still here, to read through things I've posted. And to read other blogs, of course...

So let's see, since last November:

We bought an RV and moved to Florida
Chad sells timeshare
I have dreadlocks
We have a Dodge Intrepid from Takashi that we still owe money for
We found a nice church
I've started my Tudor costumes - so far I have the farthingale and petticoat done
I've lived on MySpace, Xanga, and just this week added MyHomeschoolingPlace
The kids own Wheelies
We still have Danny Phantom the Beta Fish (over 2yrs now!)
The kids have laptops
Actually, we all have laptops!
We all have trail bikes (currently with rusted chains)
I haven't done a lick of scrapbooking
I did make my "someday" book of all the things I'd like to do
I own a digital Rebel XT camera! I love it!
Chad bought an IPOD
The kids own Guitar Hero (DDR for the fingers!)

I'm sure I could think of a lot more if I sat here long enough, but Top Chef is coming on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment