Sunday, March 20, 2011

Literally Literary



I love a good book. Good books seem to be hard to find anymore. I peruse the shelves of the local libraries for hours on end sometimes and only find a gem or two to take home and curl up with for a spell. It seems I have to search longer and harder these days to find something enjoyable.

Today I discovered a web page that just may change all that. It's called Good Reads. Why didn't I think to look for something like this a long time ago?! So many books! So little time!

My reading list for 2011 is quite sparse. My reading time this year has been pathetic. But I hope to change all of that. I hope to scope out some good reads in the near future and buff up my reading list real quick like...

And if anyone out there has any favorites to suggest... please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment