Tuesday, January 25, 2011

4x12: January



After reading about this project on the Scrapbook Lady I just knew this had to be one of my new goals for 2011! It is really difficult to get pictures of the kids, but all four of us in one frame?! Where's my wand?....Ridiculous! I made my plans well known to the crew and reminded them several days in a row that I would be rounding them up for a family picture. The picture we took isn't the one I had in mind, but it's still pretty cool. And it documents our family-day trip to the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo this week!



This photo is a good shot of us, but I took an even better picture of The Girl. She wanted to goof around a bit and I was feeling game so I hunkered down on the floor with my little point-and-shoot camera and we had some fun taking goofy pictures. This picture is my favorite :)


Doesn't she look like she's floating?! Just brilliant! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment