Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Project 365 - 2011 Edition



I'm getting a bit of a late start this year. Not having a computer of my own to work on whenever I need to/want to has been as much a bane and it has been a blessing. I've been working on making my journaling cards and design cards a little at a time. I decided to go with stripes and polka dots this year. Creating my projects in Photoshop Elements 2.0 actually came much easier this year due to all the practice I had last year - even making some digital scrapbook layouts!



I already have my binder and divided page protector sheets - all assembled and ready to go. My photo file is constantly being updated with daily pictures - edited, labeled and ready to upload and print.

My big challenge now is getting everything printed. I've located two online printers who do 12x12 scrapbook pages. I'm thinking I'll send an order to both and see which one I like better before ordering the cards for the entire year. And then I have to get all the photos printed. I've always used Shutterfly for my photo printing. Of all the online printers I've used in the past, I like them the best.

Eventually, I'll be able to put everything in the binder. And hopefully, that day will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment