The dreadies have been in for one month. Today I did some extensive maintenance.
Every week when I wash them, I have to replace broken bands and tighten up a few braids. But today I had to do all of them! My hair is really growing!
So one by one I undid the braids, combed out the natty hair at the root (amazing how much hair I've shed) and redid the braids.
It took a good couple hours to get them all done. But they feel nice and look nice again. I need to get a better cover to sleep in at night. I think that would make a huge difference.
I changed colors last week. I took out the orange and put in neon green. I'm already thinking about putting in some turqoise along with it. :D Eventually I'll have a rainbow on my head!