Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's been 2 weeks!

Two whole weeks of lovely dreadies!

I still love my hair. I still can't sleep on it very well, but it's getting better.
I love wearing it up in a high ponytail. I don't wear it down at all anymore. Probably because they turned out to be longer than I really wanted.

It has gotten much easier to wash them. I've got that down pat. I don't have to do it every other day anymore, either. Every few days I have to rebraid or tighten, but that's normal. My hair is growing faster, I think.

I'm already considering changing out my orange for some neon green. Pink and green are always fun! And then I'll switch out the pink for some turquoise. It'll be cool.

When I change these for new ones, I'm thinking I will try making shorter, spikier dreads. The only problem I forsee is the neckline. I may have to get an undercut in order for this to work. I don't know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment