Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Library Day

It's time to return some books. I love books. I check out more books than I have room for here in the RV. I stack them everywhere. The bookcase holds all the school stuff, so the library books are stacked on chairs, the floor, next to the couch, next to the filing cabinet, even on the table sometimes. It's rare for me to go to the library and not check out at least a handful of books. Right now I have 68 books checked out and I have a request in for 2 more. Today I will return 23 books, and probably bring home a dozen more :)

The one book I absolutely have to return because I renewed it to the limit:
Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. (click the link to go to Amazon) This book is genius! The recipes are simple, and most of them are everyday kid foods, but made healthier. I can't wait to make some of these recipes. I typed up a lot of recipes out of this book. It's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment