Thursday, May 13, 2010

Web Store in the works!

I am finally getting somewhere with my webstore. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time and it's one of the goals on my 2010 Goal List. I'm almost there!


I spent most of my free time yesterday working on the designs for my store name and logos. I thought I'd had finally settled on the name Thimblina. When I started putting it all together the name just wasn't working for me. So I started playing with my grandma's name, then my name, my initials, which led to a cute name : DIBS Designs. I thought that would work, but then I typed in Dibble Street, which is where my piano teacher lived when I took lessons all those years ago. Which then led to Thimble Street. And that is where I am! I really wanted to keep the thimble theme, especially since I use thimbles all the time. So there it is: the name and logo for my new webstore! I'll let you all know when it's online and stocked with goodies! For now, here's the new Thimble Street blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment