Saturday, May 01, 2010

Round-Up - April 2010

ROUND UP TIME!

1. What Magazines/Books did I read this month? Oh, lets see...lots of crafting/knitting/cooking type books, nothing cover-to-cover. I haven't read anything really, not even my magazines. I did get the latest Cloth, Paper, Scissors, and I glanced through the latest Creating Keepsakes as well as Scrapbooks, etc.. I got the new Relevant but I haven't read it yet. I did pick up a stack of fun fiction books to read and I'm about half way through one. I chose some "crafty" mysteries.

2. What TV shows/movies/plays did I watch this month? NCIS, Project Runway, Shear Genius, and Chad found an old series through Netflix called Prison Break that we've been watching almost non-stop. I started to watch Confessions of a Shop-aholic, but Chad came home and switched it to the Prison Break show. I also watched National Treasure and NT2 this month...again :)

3. What fun things did I do with my family/friends this month? We went to Universal Studios for a little bit. I tried out the Spiderman ride, now it's different. It still made me sick. We also went mini-golfing for J's birthday. And we spent lots and lots of time down at the baseball fields.

4. What gifts did I give/recieve this month?  April is J's birthday so of course we got him some fun stuff: a new watch, and some nerf toys.


5. What special or unusual purchases did I make this month?  I bought some candy melts to make cake pops for J's baseball team. Totally new experience there. I bought some fat quarters for the first time in about a year to make some napkin rings for my web store...if I ever get it off the ground!


6. What illnesses/health concerns did I have this month?  I'm getting healthier, though I still crave sweets. I'm a bit concerned with J's health - he doesn't eat fruits/veggies very often. I found a cookbook at the library with some great ideas for sneaking fruits and veggies into everyday foods. As soon as I can I'll be trying some of these out. K is still getting taller and skinnier. I wonder when she'll stop?

7. What were my accomplishments this month? I joined the "Week in the Life" project with Ali Edwards, and I've edited all my photos! I've been walking, despite the increasing heat. I also, finally, finished that sweater wrap. It only took 4 tries to get it right :)

8. What were my dissapointments this month? hmm...not enough chocolate? :)


9. How did I do on my goals this month? Been walking, been taking plenty of pictures, still trying to figure out my webstore deal-e-o. A bit of regression in eating healthy - I actually ate fried food at the baseball field. :(  It tasted really good, but I paid for it later - oh, the pains!

10. Anything else noteworthy for the month? Nope. Pretty much ho-hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment