Friday, April 30, 2010

PSE Photo Editing

Now that I've figured out how to make collages in PSE, I had a super easy time putting together 5x7 sheets of the pictures I want printed for the baseball sleeves in my Week in the Life 2010 scrapbook. Of course, even though it was pretty easy to do, it still took me several hours, as in about 6!, to get them all edited and ready to print.



These are my baseball card pictures for Friday. With a couple of exceptions,  I ended up with 12 pictures for each day. It was really difficult choosing the photos on some days, other days, no choice at all, (because I didn't take very many).

And I still need to finish up the other collages yet. I can't decide if I want to add a strip with the day of the week on the collage itself, or add that in later. I'll think on it. Next step is to work on the opening pages. I plan to do my journaling first and then import the photo so I can be sure to print the sizes I need for each day's opening page. I kept a running list of daily activities (with the time included) that I'm going to print out and put in somewhere...I'm pretty sure I'll be adding a few more pages. One of my extra pages is a large picture of a rocket launch during one of the evening ball games. Very cool. And only in Florida :)

2 comments:

  1. Photoscape is another image-editing program available for Mac and PC. While the basic program is aimed at beginner and intermediate users, certain more advanced features are available in the Pro version.

    The program has numerous features common to image-editing programs, including resizing, cropping and adjustments for colour, contrast and saturation. It also comes with a number of preset photo treatments, which allow users to quickly adjust the look of their images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeFunky is the best android photo editor app because of its simple yet powerful features. The app provides users with stunning built-in templates that are regularly updated and upgraded for users. BeFunky is available on both Android and iOS for free.

    The app’s main motive is to help everyone create their own graphics and visuals easily and quickly. A distinct feature of the app is that it enables the user to create their own models.

    ReplyDelete