Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 365: Week 15

WEEK #15
Sunday, April 4, 2010  Easter Sunday! Instead of baskets this year, I went with bags, decorated and filled with goodies :)

Monday, April 5, 2010  Laundry Day! I started some spring cleaning laundry. All the sweaters and heavier clothes were washed and packed away. I emptied the drawers of clothes that haven't been worn in the last 6 months and cleaned and packed those. I'm a loooong way from finished!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010  We found a ball stand at the fields yesterday. Today J pulled it out to practice his swing. He's wearing his new shirt that came with his Easter goodies. First day out and he got a hole in it!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010  More spring cleaning! I'm working on clearing off the bookshelf at the end of the bed and trying to figure out a way to pack and store all the pictures and scrapbooks. I don't feel like I'm really getting anywhere yet.

Thursday, April 8, 2010  I've been hungry for some blueberries so I made this Blueberry Torte from my Taste of Home magazine. Such a yummy dessert...so good we had it for dinner!

Friday, April 9, 2010  Look at this mess! By the end of the week the table is so covered with stuff there's no space for anyone to sit down and eat. I get so tired of all the odds and ends piling up. Of course, this time a lot of the stuff is mine! I'm working on putting together the accents and embellishments for my "Week in the Life" project for next week.

Saturday, April 10, 2010 I bought J some chocolate milk. It's his most favorite treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment