Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week in the Life of Us - 2010 - Tuesday

Breakfast time - just cereal today
I like to check my email while eating my cereal. I'm definitely a multi-tasker.
Helping with schoolwork
No mail today. Weird. There's usually at least junk mail!
Preparing to defend himself
Sneak attack
Driving to an appointment all by myself. No kids! I usually have my 2 plus at least 3 others.
Big bag of library books :)  I actually picked out some fiction this time. Normally I go for non-fiction, history, and crafting type books. This time I wandered around a bit (by myself!) and ran across some arts and crafts mysteries. Can't wait to dig into one :)
Tonight's episode was a rerun. Not that I really care. I'll watch reruns of NCIS :)

I didn't take as many pictures today as I did on Monday. I think I just wasn't feeling it. I had a lot on my mind and I just couldn't get into the normal groove of the day. It didn't help that none of us really felt like doing any schoolwork. But we can't take anymore unscheduled days off. The end of the school year is fast approaching. I have big plans for summer break so I need us to complete everything in a timely manner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment