Monday, April 19, 2010

Week in the Life of Us - 2010

Today begins the first day of journaling and photo taking for Week in the Life 2010. You can find more about the project on Ali Edwards blog. I'm already in the habit of taking pictures everyday thanks to the Project 365 I've been doing. But this week I'll be taking pictures all day long! As well as lots of journaling.

I've already put together my binder, a simple 8 1/2" x 11"  3-ring binder I picked up at Target. I made some embellishments using the pattern of the binder. My embellishments fit in the baseball card page protectors. I still need to find some full 8 1/2" x 11" page protectors. I know I have some somewhere...I also  have some ticket stubs I made in PSE that I'm going to print out and use on the pages. For my journaling each day, I think I'll use a notebook. That way I can carry it along when I leave the house - which is almost every day now that it's baseball season!

This is going to be a lot of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment