Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project 365: Week 16

WEEK #16
Sunday, April 11, 2010  It's time to get started on J's birthday treats and cake. I'm going to go ala Bakerella on this one. For the last couple of years J has asked for a baseball cake for his birthday. This year is no exception. :)

Monday, April 12, 2010  The baseball treats are done and ready to head to the field. As part of J's birthday celebration he wanted to share some of his cake with his teammates.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010  I made one very large baseball on Monday to put on J's cake for today. I made homemade buttercream frosting and tinted it green. I used some melt-aways to write the message on and piped a zillion pieces of grass! Simple, but cute.

Wednesday, April 15, 2010 After all that sugar, I needed something healthy for lunch. So I mixed up a tuna salad and ate it on one of those lovely wheat sandwich thins. yummy!
Thursday, April 16, 2010  K asked me to make her skinny jeans even skinnier. "Sew" I did.

Friday, April 17, 2010  One of the things J said he'd like to do for his birthday was go miniature golfing. We haven't been able to do this here in FL because it's quite cost prohibitive to go any old time. But we did go for J's birthday. He's been wanting to play at Pirate's Cove since he first spotted it on our first trip to FL back in 2005! And since it was his birthday, he got to play for free! (plus a goodie bag on the way out)

Saturday, April 18, 2010  I put together my book for next weeks "Week in the Life" project. I have the layout design in my head and the papers and embellishments all finished. Once the project week is finished and I get my prints back from the developer all I'll need to do is slip them into place and enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment