Monday, April 05, 2010

Project 365: Week 14

WEEK #14

Sunday, March 28, 2010  Back to School! I spent the day getting us ready for a full week of school. We've had so much upheaval these last few weeks that we haven't really been accomplishing much of anything. I really need to keep us focused so we can wrap up the school year in good time.

Monday, March 29, 2010 We had a lot of rain yesterday. A nice hard rain. It left lots of puddles everywhere. The boys thought it'd be fun to have a boat race. After the race I took my boat to another puddle for a little photo fun.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010  Art project! We are learning about texture. I've been collecting all sorts of items to help with making texture. J got really creative with his. I think I was over it before we got started and only did what I asked her to do. I don't think she enjoyed it much. J on the other hand had too much fun!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010  Happy Birthday to Dad!

Thursday, April 1, 2010  No foolin'! It's really paid! The truck loan is officially paid-in-full! And 8 months early on top of it! Three more debts to go!

Friday, April 2, 2010  K and J had a little wrestling match after breakfast.

Saturday, April 3, 2010  We went down to the baseball fields (no, really?!) and played some baseball. J's friend Jonathan and K's friend Janette came with us and we all took turns batting and pitching and running after baseballs. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment