Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life of Us - 2010 - Sunday

Good morning for some fresh baked Gingerbread Dark Chocolate Chip muffins

so yummy. they ate them right up!
I was the last one up so the bed didn't get made right away
And then I cleared off the table
I pulled out my pretty new pumps today
Who is that handsome man?
J brought half the sand pile back from the fields in his shoes!
K did some yardwork - she rocks
sweet new polish!
working on the school schedule for the week
the boys watching some YouTube
texting and listening to music
trying to assemble my wrap
Chad sent J up on the roof to clear away the tree mess from the air conditioner unit - he loves that job
the completed wrap! go me!
storm rolled in. lots of lightening - major rain
chillin for the night. Got me a book, Chad's playing cards and we're watching a new TV series on the Wii through Netflix.

I didn't expect to have as many pictures for Sunday and I actually ended up with a great amount to choose from. Now that all the pictures are taken for the week, it's time to start editing and sketching the layouts for the book. I'll also need to send them off to be printed. But I have a bunch of other pictures that need printed at the same time, so I don't think this project will be completed for another week or so. What a great experience! I'm already excited to do it again next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment