Thursday, June 17, 2010

Currently Reading...


found on Amazon or your local library :)

I have to admit, I actually started reading this book some time ago. I managed to read about a third of the way into it and then set it aside to read something else. I kept telling myself I just needed to read it and get it over with. I think my problem is that I saw the movie some years ago and it's interferring with my reading. I like to read the book before I see the movie. That way I can visualize the characters my way and enjoy the story from my perspective, rather than the perspective of some Hollywood producer and a gaggle of writers who all want to put their own two cents into it. Hopefully, I can get past the movie scenes playing in my head and enjoy the story my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment