Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"Twelve on a Tuesday"

I was reading on this lovely blog some time ago about posting any twelve photos just for the fun of it. I thought it was a great idea, especially since I have a ton of favorite photos! So here are twelve photos that make me smile:
Photobucket
2005 J's toothless grin; a once-in-a-lifetime photo op
spying on santa
2005 SeaWorld, Orlando, Florida. Chad and the kids were spying on Santa in his workshop.
Photobucket
2005 New Years Eve - yes it's upside down - that's how I took it!
got bored in PA
2006 New York road trip. My favorite mittens, chosen for me by my daughter when she was 3 - and a lost-and-found scarf that I hope "I" never lose!
Photobucket
2006 Playing around at the Eclipse
Photobucket
2006 Finally got my new camera!
Photobucket
2006 DD's first haircut in years. Donated to Locks of Love
Photobucket
2006 Epcot, Orlando, Florida. Chad is such a ham!
Photobucket
2007 Worlds Greatest Sandwich Ingredients
a squirrel got me
2007 "A squirrel peed on me!" LOL! No, not really. J was pulling my leg.
Photobucket
2007 Birthday Sushi yum!
Photobucket
2007 Halloween fun. I love making their costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment