I still haven't found a race to compete in. I do have a few options. It really depends on where we are going to be living, so I have to wait a few more weeks to make that decision. Right now I'm leaning toward the Springfield, MO race in October. There's also a race in Indianapolis. There are options in November as well, though I don't know if I want to go that far into fall since most of my training will be done in the excessive heat and humidity of summer. But, since I can't register until I know where we are going to relocate, that decision is on hold.
Training commences! 17 weeks to go :)