I sat down and printed out the pages for my dayplanner. I was really confused at first. I did it to myself by cutting the pages upside down. So it took me a few minutes to match up the months! doh! Once I got them cut and in order I punched the holes. I used my Crop-a-dile to punch the holes. I'm not happy with that design - it's way too big for my hand and makes its use somewhat difficult. I'd have used my regular ole hole punch, but I couldn't find it! So then I punched out a bunch of tabs, (I <3 my tab punch!), to separate the months and presto-chango! I had a new calendar in the book. I then quickly went through and put all the important dates in and made notes.
The leftover bits from the tabs were just too pretty to throw away. So I pulled out some scraps and made a bookmark!
It's much cuter than the tag I pulled off my son's new jeans. But that's me, too, 'cause I don't waste anything! In fact, that tag is now in my ephemera stash ;)