Friday, January 22, 2010

Project 365: Week 2

WEEK #2
Jan. 3, 2010  (Sunday) We spent a couple hours at Downtown Disney. The kids went to play DDR at Disney Quest so Chad and I had some time to check things out.

Jan. 4, 2010 (Monday)  I had a bunch of scraps from making my new dayplanner calendar, and instead of throwing them away I made this cute bookmark. Way better than the tag I was using!

Jan. 5, 2010 (Tuesday) Chad's scarf. It's gonna take awhile to finish this one.

Jan. 6, 2010 (Wednesday)  I went to the park to get some fresh air and play around. Those are my feet. Yes, I'm wearing socks. It was really, really cold out there. Even in the sun.

Jan. 7, 2010 (Thursday) G.I.Joe and his buddies infiltrated the book stacks and took down a few notes for Math class. I think the fractions scared them.

Jan. 8, 2010 (Friday) Who doesn't love CiCi's? Come on, you know you do!

Jan. 9, 2010 (Saturday) That be ICE in that chair! Orlando doesn't see weather like this very often. I wish we weren't seeing it now. The bitterly cold wind makes it even worse. Not even my thickest sweater can hold out this cold. It's ridiculous! I have a picture of the ice sicles hanging off my truck too, but this one is my picture for the day.  What a way to round out the week! sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment