Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project 365: Week 3

Week #3
Sunday, Jan. 10, 2010 We went grocery shopping and I spotted this lovely VW on the way out. I caught the owner on the way and asked to take a picture. He was a little surprised and a bit confused, but let me have my way anyway. I now have a collection of these VW van photos! Too bad I can't own the van!

Monday, Jan. 11, 2010 I finished reading Breaking Dawn. Good book. The ending could have been a bit better. Still a quick read.

Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2010 Look at all those library books! We're studying Colonial history and the human body. Lots of interesting stuff in there.

Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010 I've been working on the old photos again. This time I was looking for birthday pictures of each of the kids to do a "13th" year layout. Got them scanned and ready to go!

Thursday, Jan. 14, 2010 Chad got Jeremy started on overeasy eggs so now it's actually a bit of work to make him breakfast in the morning. Scrambled is so much easier!

Friday, Jan. 15, 2010 Coffee Date! I'm getting the coffee thing. It's nice to hang out, sippin' the java, having a chat. Time really flies as we enjoy the morning together.

Saturday, Jan. 16, 2010 I'm still trying to get the 2009 Project 365 finished up. I need to get the pictures from Nov and Dec printed now. Almost there. Not doing it this way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment