Saturday, January 09, 2010

Project 365: Week 1

It's 2010! and another year of Project 365 is underway! Last year I did everything on paper. This year, I'm going to let technology give me a helping hand :D If you've never heard of Project 365, read about at Becky Higgins blog. The project has a new name, but it's all the same. She even puts together cool kits to help you out.

Week One is very short - only 2 days!

January 1, 2010 (Friday)

I spent most of the day cleaning up my computer files and moving my photo files to an external hard drive as well as burning them to discs. You just can't have too many copies of digital photos. I've experience the horror of possibly losing all my photos due to a virus. The techies were able to salvage my hard drive and I was spared. But I learned my lesson.

January 2, 2010 (Saturday)

Today I spent working on my new 2010 calendar for my dayplanner. Normally, I have this done ahead of time, but I just didn't get to it. I also usually make it entirely by hand, but decided to play with photoshop instead. So it's digitally designed and printed. All I had to do was add the tabs and punch the holes! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment