Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday Overload

Right around 12:30am I realized that I didn't post to my blog! Monday was so weird. The entire day was completely outside of normal operating procedures.

The day started with me having to go have the propane tanks refilled. We ran out of gas Sunday night and it was co-o-o-ld. Luckily we had enough gas in the grill to get us through til morning. But that meant my morning was thrown off track. Once I'd wrestled the 56lb tanks back into the RV and got them hooked up, I had to run off and do some laundry.

While the laundry got underway, I got dinner in the slow-cooker. I also kept track of what the kids were working on for school. Plus, I baked molasses cookies and I was sporadically reading Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight Saga.

In the middle of the afternoon, I walked my mom through the sign up process for Shutterfly. She was being uber sweet and sent me a gift certificate so I can get some more photos printed! Plus, because she signed up, I received some extra free prints :D

I then uploaded January's photos. I'm trying to remember to upload once a week so it doesn't take me an entire day to upload for printing.

So with all that going on, I didn't spend my usual hour on the internet in the morning. It just got lost in the scramble. I also forgot to take my picture for the Project 365! Grrr...and so early in the year!

Hopefully today is a little more uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment