Thursday, March 04, 2010

Marathon Training Update

I'm 2 months into my training for this fall's marathon and I'm not where I wanted to be at this point. The weather has been way uncooperative. I did get a guest pass to the Y for last week and that helped a little bit. I need to get over there and sign up so the rain and cold wind doesn't put any more kinks in my schedule!


January total miles: 10
Longest day: 3 miles
Pace: 17min/mile
Total steps: 27,416
Weight Lost: 0 lbs

February total miles: 17
Longest day: 5 miles
Pace: 15-16/mile
Total steps: 44,999
Weight Lost: 4 lbs

I added a lot more steps in Feb. just from taking longer cool-down walks. My pace has improved since January and I know it'll get quicker during March. It won't be long before I'm back to where I was last fall when I hurt my foot and had to stop training. The marathon is in November so I need to keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment