Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Project 365: Week 10

WEEK #10


Sunday, February 28, 2010  Chad has been playing with his new phone. Tonight he discovered how to use the marquee function. This one says "Goodnight, I love you." for K :)

Monday, March 1, 2010  Mexican Pizzas! I found a recipe in the Feb/Mar issue of Taste of Home Cooking Light for Two Bean Mexican Pizzas. After making full size pizzas over the weekend, I used the leftovers for lunch pizzas made with taco shells. yummy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010  K finished up her shopping with a trip to the mall. Among her purchases is this fabulous Cheshire Cat reversible hoodie.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010  I made a new camera strap cover. The first one didn't turn out so great so I adjusted the tutorial directions and made it work for me!

Thursday, March 4, 2010  Jeremy's new batting helmet came in the mail today. He was super excited to open the box and try it on. And then he was a bit put out that it didn't fit right. I called around town and found a shop that sells the fitting pads, but we'll have to wait until Monday to go get them...just in time for his first game of the season!

Friday, March 5, 2010  Opening Ceremonies at Winter Garden Little League. Jeremy was chosen to catch the opening pitch from the Mayor. The pitch was low and outside and he dropped it right after the catch. I don't think he'll ever agree to do that again. :(

Saturday, March 6, 2010  First full day of games today. Chad and the kids and I spent all day working the concession and keeping things running smoothly. After the games were done, J had practice. While he was practicing, Chad, Kylie, and I worked on cleaning and doing the inventory. It was a really, really long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment