I finally got my order of 12x12 divided photo sleeves from scrapbook.com and I absolutely love them! At first I thought the openings were only on one side, but happily, I was wrong. I do wish, however, that the pockets opened from the tops instead of the sides. It would make adding ephemera so much easier.
For the moment I've only put the pictures and journaling cards in place. I have a collection of bits and pieces I'll be adding in as soon as I sort through them. Waiting on the sleeves put me behind on this project a little bit. I also need to order the February pictures. After spending an hour writing the days of the week on each photo (and messing up a couple of them) I decided that I will now be editing each day's photo in Photoshop Elements and adding the day of the week to the picture before sending it to be printed. It takes a bit more time on this end of the project but will save me loads of time on the other end of the project! I super excited to finally have everything in action!