Monday, March 01, 2010

Project 365: Week 9

WEEK #9

Sunday, February 21, 2010  Grocery shopping. It takes at least 2 and sometimes a little more than 3 hours to do all the grocery shopping. It's very difficult when we have such a small amount of storage space, so I have to really pay attention to my meal planning to make it all work. The only thing I run for during the week is milk and bread as we need it :)

Monday, February 22, 2010  We went to the library today and did some work on some reports. K chose to do giraffes and J chose some monkey that the library has only one reference book about! When it was time to go they each grabbed a zillion movies...well, not really a zillion, but way more than we'll watch in a week.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010  Out on my walk today I found this bike for sale. I've been wanting one of these forever now, and it was just plain luck that I ran across this one. Picked it up for $20! I love it!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010  I had the RV to myself since Chad was at work and the kids were at their friend's house. Since it was just me, I pulled out some paper and crafted these pretty napkin rings.

Thursday, February 25, 2010  We had a special treat tonight - ice cream! J is always entertaining to watch when eating ice cream. He really gets into it!

Friday, February 26, 2010  It's been cold again. We busted out some hot cocoa. We only have 4 coffee mugs with us in the RV and 2 of them have to do with getting older! ha...

Saturday, February 27, 2010  K and I spent the day together doing some shopping. We hit the local thrift shop where I picked up this lovely red jewelry box, which I will use as a purse. Later at Target we were looking through the accessories and I found this huge ring! I love statement rings! yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment