Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project 365: Week 11

WEEK #11

Sunday, March 7, 2010  Chad and I went to Sam's Club to get all the supplies for the concession stand. While we were there, we picked up the new grill. I got to put it together :)

Monday, March 8, 2010  Tonight was J's first baseball game. I didn't get any pictures :(  by the time he was up to bat it was dark and I didn't want to use the flash. But with the time change, I should be able to get some pictures next week, I hope :)  So after the game I was still a bit keyed up, so I pulled out my new yarn, found my pattern and picked up my needles and started a new knitting project! This one's for me :)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010  I either hurt my arm from putting together the grill, or hurt it knitting...which is more likely?  So no knitting today :(  I pulled out my new notebooks and started sorting all my crafting ideas from all my knitting patterns and put my recipes in a separate folder. I've been meaning to do this for a while. Now I have a place to put all those neat ideas I run across from time to time!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010  We spent the afternoon at the baseball fields again today. While Chad and I were working in the concession stand, he took the kids out to field #2 and had them set the fire hose on it. They had a lot of fun lugging that hose around.

Thursday, March 11, 2010  Today the kids and I went to the YMCA. March is free for non-members to try out so what better way to see if the Y is a good fit for us! I used the treadmill and the kids jumped from activity to activity. They had a lot of fun.

Friday, March 12, 2010  Rain, rain go away, come again some other day. No baseball for us tonight :(
We did go to see Alice in Wonderland since we couldn't play outside :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010  Chad did not work in the concession stand today. Don't let the apron fool you. He showed up just in time to watch us finish cleaning. He did do a little bit - like cleaning the fryers and doing inventory. It was me that spent the entire day in the concession stand! 7:30 am to 6pm. That's a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment