Sunday, February 07, 2010

Journaling Me: Hobbies

This is the post #1 for my year-long Journaling Me Project. I will be randomly selecting a question from a jar full of journaling strips and recording my stories for future generations to enjoy. Many of the questions can be found here. I also added a few questions pulled from this book. So here we go!


What are some of your hobbies right now?
I have a zillion hobbies right now! Okay, not really a zillion, but I do have quite a few and a few more I'd like to give a try! The list:  reading, scrapbooking, sewing, embroidering by hand, knitting, crochet, photography, making dreads, and various other crafty things. Even origami!
mosaic by BigHugeLabs
LtoR Row 1: Hand-embroidered victorian crazy quilt for Kate; Hand-embroidered Tudor cuff for Tudor gown; scrapbook layout J and trains; me taking a picture of me; dreads for E
Row 2: Snow White dress for Kate; Temari gift; scrapbook layout K's freckles; ATC trade, Temari gift
Row 3: Halloween 2008; Halloweeen 2007; Me in natural look dreads; red petticoat for Tudor gown; photography challege of hands - baby Kate
Row 4: Chad's new scarf; Hand-embroidered victorian crazy quilt for Connor; fav book; camera book; hand-embroidered forepart skirt for Tudor gown project
Row 5: fav book; crafting paints; crocheted roses; me reading; mini origami project

No comments:

Post a Comment