Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 365: Week 6

WEEK #6
Sunday, Jan. 31, 2010  Jeremy and his friends set up a little tent with his sleeping bag so they could stay out of the amazingly cold wind and play their video games.
Monday, Feb. 1, 2010  I made a batch of brownies and tried cutting them with the heart cutters. I sprinkled them with a little bit of powdered sugar. yummy :)
Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2010  Chad's checkerboard scarf is all finished!
Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010  Blue Me Away nail polish. Love it, love it, love it!
Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010  Working on scanning pictures from MY childhood. I've started my Journaling Me Project and I'll need some of these photos to go with the journaling.
Friday, Feb. 5, 2010  Birthday cupcakes. I played around with my food colorings and used some pretty ribbon to make my cupcakes look like balloons! I used my pretty liners but they don't show up very well.
Saturday, Feb. 6, 2010  J had baseball camp today, so I spent my birthday working in the concession stand at the little league fields. It was a nice day, but very cold, very strong winds again. Glad we had hot cocoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment