Thursday, February 04, 2010

Taking...

letter A
letter C
typewriter key letter T
Information
letter O
wood type letter N

My word for 2010. I have a list of goals. Goals that won't be accomplished unless I actually "take action". And I am. I'm moving forward. Making progress. I'm finally in the habit of posting  to my blog daily. So that's one off my list. I'm also taking the Project 365 Challenge again, and keeping up. I'm brushing up on my photography skills using photo challenges each month. I'm also working on several papercraft projects. This year is also a year of big change. We're going to pay off all our debt, relocate (heading north!) and get back into ministry full-time. We also have several goals set for our homeschool as well. I have several more items on my goal list, but they still need some refining. I'm on my way - finally taking ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment