Friday, February 26, 2010

Project 365: Week 8

WEEK #8

Sunday, February 14, 2010  Happy Valentine's Day! Instead of sickly sweet chocolates we went a little crazy this year and tried out the new Jelly Belly "Bean Boozled" jelly beans. Yuck! They're nasty! If you want to take the dare, head out to your local Target and pick up a box of the little buggers. Here's the link to the Jelly Belly website. Good luck.

Monday, February 15, 2010  I spent most of the afternoon working on my designs for my current Project 365. I had a couple other colorways but wasn't really happy with any of them. I found a color palette I liked over at COLOURlovers and made my designs with that. This one's a keeper.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010  I finally got to print some of my P365 cards! Aren't they purty?!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010  I went to Goodwill and picked up some pretty summer pants that no one was going to purchase and wear as pants. I wanted the fabrics to make this pretty bag!

Thursday, February 18, 2010  I tried a new bread recipe today. Pumpkin-Cranberry bread. It's supposed to have an orange glaze over it, but I like it just fine without! The oven ran a little hot so the bottom is too crispy to eat, but the rest of the bread is nice and moist! yummy!

Friday, February 19, 2010  Today we went to Blue Springs State Park to see the Manatees. It was lots of fun, until J got a splinter under his fingernail. :(

Saturday, February 20, 2010  We were unable to get that splinter out so we had to go to CentraCare. It took 4 pain shots to get his finger numb enough to work on it. A little over an hour later, he had this pretty bandage to wear and we had a $217 bill! Add on another $36 for his prescription and that's a pretty expensive little splinter. Luckily, it doesn't affect his throwing or batting! Season starts soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment