Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Project 365: Week 5

WEEK #5
Sunday, Jan. 24, 2010  I was a little bored, a little goofy. I put the dirty dishes into the sink and it just kinda lent itself to a little clowning around :)

Monday, Jan. 25, 2010  J has quite the collection of tech deck skateboards. Every once in awhile he sets them all out so he (and the rest of us) can see everything!

Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2010  J playing with playdough. Notice the sword? In typical boy fashion, he's making monsters and warriors and then slashing them all up with the toy sword. So boy.

Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010  Laundry Day! I had to do 3 loads this time. I don't like it when they don't put their dirties IN the baskets, just collect around the baskets. It's very hard to guage when I have a full load if everything is on the floor. And I'm not the maid, people.

Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010  Another mess. We had to get rid of the box we were using for K's scrapbook supplies. Apparently cardboard is a no-no in FL. bugs-ick! On top of that J pulled out the playdough - again. And I was trying to work on the menu/grocery lists. The table just isn't big enough!

Friday, Jan. 29, 2010  I bought some new cookie cutters. J is, sort of, allowing me to play :)

Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010  After my 2 mile walk(marathon training) today I decided to pick up a bit outside. Which led to using the leaf blower to clean off the slab, which led to blowing the leaves from the yard, which led to cleaning off the RV roof, which led to raking all the pine needles from the yard. A quick 10 minute pick up turned into a 2 hour yard project! Because then I put all my pavers down along the front side of our slab to extend it a bit! I've been wanting to do this forever! I still need another 2 rows to complete the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment