Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365: Week 7

WEEK #7

Sunday, February 7, 2010  We celebrated my birthday by going to the movies. We saw "The Spy Next Door" - it was funny. Just what you'd expect of a Jackie Chan movie. Before, and after, the movie Chad and the kids played a round of Dance Dance Revolution.

Monday, February 8, 2010  We finally found some of those yummy candy hearts us northerners prefer!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010  K and I went to Target to look at jeans for her. While she was looking around I found these shoes for me. When we got home K tried them on and discovered that they fit. I never got to wear my lovely purple shoes! She stole them!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010  We cut into a new jello dessert. Mmmm..jello...

Thursday, February 11, 2010  K got her hair cut! and colored! She rocks.

Friday, February 12, 2010  It was a rainy, icky day so the kids and I ran to Target for a couple things. When we got home we played our new game - Scrabble Slam! - and then we pulled out some of our favorite board games, among them is always Clue.

Saturday, February 13, 2010  Apparently Chad was in a mood. And here we have the photographic proof of his unquestionable insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment